Getting Off Course Podcast
Jared Doerfler, Curator of Perfect Putt
December 22, 2021
Jared is a former college golfer and the brains behind Perfect Putt, a free weekly newsletter that breaks down the business side of golf. We discuss:
- Jared's D1 golf experiences at the University of Northern Iowa
- Jared's worst competitive round
- The mental game
- Jared's favorite golf memory
- Perfect Putt origin story
- Who the newsletter is for
- Golf trends that Jared's watching
- How to connect with Perfect Putt
We ended with a lightning round of 10 questions, 7 of which focused on golf and 3 of which focused on Jared's home state of Iowa.
If Jared had $1,000,000 to invest in a golf stock, where do you think he would invest it? You'll have to listen to find out.
This episode is presented by Par 3 Near Me.
Jared's Journey to Division 1 Golf
Golf at the College Level
Jared's Golf Misery Story
Jared's Favorite Golf Memory
How the Newsletter Topics are Chosen
Long Term Plan for Perfect Putt
A Golf Trend that Jared's Following
Connecting with Perfect Putt